About Legend of Mir community
At Legend of Mir community you can create your own Legend of Mir server or find free Legend of Mir servers to play. Find and download Legend of Mir files or sell your game gold and Legend of Mir account. Read the latest news, information, programming tutorials, gaming guides for Legend of Mir or discuss any other MMORPG's. We also have a place for all the crazy Anime fans!
What is Legend of Mir?
The Legend of Mir 2 (Korean: 미르의 전설2 Chinese: 热血传奇) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by Korean-based WeMade Entertainment. There are currently two versions available: Korean Mir and Chinese Mir. The European version (published by Game Network) came to a close on 31 March 2009, after running for 8 years, and the North American version (published by Gamepot) came to a close on 14 May 2012.
The sequel, The Legend of Mir 3 (Korean: 미르의전설3 Chinese: 传奇3), has a very similar gameplay but has updated graphics, as well as providing larger maps. It has so far been released in the same countries as Mir 2, as well as in North America.
1) Download files and extract contents into a folder and call it 'Client'.
2) Navigate to the client.exe file in the client folder, and run the client.exe. This will start a download of all the data files required. This download is large, so be prepared to wait some time
3) Wait for download to finish, close the client.exe and run it once again.
4) Open the Server.exe file (download separately) in your 'Server' folder. Wait for the server window to open and run through its opening process (4 lines appear - Maps Loaded, Drops Loaded, Envir Started, Network Started). This means the server is now running, locally.
3) Now the server is running and ready for your client to connect to.
4) Navigate to your Client folder and run client.exe. Create account, login, create character etc.